I worked at Createspace full-time
Solid leadership and plenty of opportunities to develop valuable skills
Tough to advance if unable to move
Advice to Management
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Createspace (Phoenix, AZ).
- Came in as a temp, a little more relaxed interview process. However still interviewed with three people
- Asked standard questions, will be taking notes on a computer so they will be typing the whole time (only intimidating if you let it be)
- However, interviewing from temp to full time was tough (yes you have to interview for each position you want even if you have been with the company for a significant amount of time)
- interview was intense, definitely turn up the heat.
- interviewed by at least 4 people, somewhat of a good cop/bad cop situation. Such as some will be easy and other will be hard on you
- they just want to make sure you are worthy basically...
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –