I have been working at Credential Financial full-time (More than 3 years)
- Great coworkers and work environment
- Solid benefits
- Amazing work/life balance
- Limited to non-existent ability to move up (lots of lateral movement)
- No preformance management, no recourse for people not doing their work
- Below Market Compensation
- Issue keeping strong preformers
I applied online. I interviewed at Credential Financial.
Had a phone interview to begin, however the lady was not on time phoning me and seemed very rushed through the whole thing. I got invited for a second in-person interview, where the HR coordinator could not commit to a time she laid out for me which was annoying. Lastly, I was denied the position after they were 4 days late in responding regarding the follow up date they told me. Very unorganized process.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –