I have been working at CrossLend part-time
- Awesome team and friendly environment.
- Company with big goals which is growing in terms of objectives and employee numbers every day.
- Insights into the FinTech world with an innovation mindset.
- Flexible working hours. Great work-life balance.
- Free membership card to an awesome gym close to the office provided!
- Sometimes management's feedback is lacking a bit, but this has been improving since I am at the company and it's getting better every day.
Advice to Management
More structure would be appreciated at times but maybe that is just the style I personally would prefer.
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CrossLend (Berlin (Germany)) in September 2015.
informal, pleasant, 1 HR interview followed by an interview with the co-founders. The discussion last in total 3, 4 hours and I got a job offer within a couple of days. We went through my previous jobs giving some concrete examples of past projects, where I had a leader role and where my input had a maximum impact on the outcome
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –