Mission: We are a mission-driven company, believing that by providing high paying jobs to the top talent around the world will transform the global society in a profound and positive way.
I have been working at Crossover for Work full-time (More than a year)
1. Remote and flexible schedule.
2. WorkSmart tool helps discovering productivity leaks.
3. Regular stable payments.
4. Availability of plenty of projects, often try new.
5. They value action and initiative over proper words.
6. Tons of contacts round the globe.
1. Changes come fast, sometimes faster than stabilize previous change.
2. Big projects require communications over various timezones.
Advice to Management
1. Do not overplay rotating people - even brilliant people require time for adoption.
2. Overuse of competitive practices create unnecessary tension, creating short-term benefit to report, but ruining long-term team spirit and reliability.
I applied through other source. I interviewed at Crossover for Work.
Spent 8 hours filling out the applications for two senior leadership roles (VP and above). The application included multiple steps: logic quiz, long form essay questions, voice recordings, etc.
After all that, I had one email interaction with someone who seemed to be the hiring manager. They expressed interest and then never followed up. Had multiple worthless interactions with offshore Crossover resources who were completely clueless about the actual hiring company and role. What an absolute waste of time! Even though my applications were deemed in the "top 5%" and I was cleared for interviews, I WAS NEVER CONTACTED by the hiring companies. This "platform" is a complete joke and waste of time.
Our blog has a lot of good information about remote work and how to be successful. We also have made it our mission to help individuals the most productive version of themselves that they can be. Visit it here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQayt
Interested in Crossover for Work? Want to know more? We encourage you to reach out anytime with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –