- Boston, MA
- 1 to 50 Employees
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2013
- Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD)
- Advertising & Public Relations
The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about Curaytor? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Curaytor employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Great team/colleagues - Supportive management - Small company so you don't just feel like another number - Co-founders are digital marketing experts, so you learn a ton - Remote work - Unlimited PTO - Company wellness weeks 2x/year - Job overall is pretty flexible
- Limited growth potential, but a solid choice if you're just starting out (or your particular position has an already established career ladder) - Remote work can lead to feeling disconnected - Like any startup, you often end up taking on multiple roles
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewPretty friendly people and a decent environment. Everything is done remote and they dont really explain too well what it is they do, so get a sense of that beforehand. Pretty average interview experience, though.Interview
Do you have a willingness to learn?Answer Question
See All 3 interviews
Curaytor Awards & Accolades
Popular Careers with Curaytor Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Curaytor Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...workers, supportive leadership, a great culture, meaningful work and rich benefits & perks....
July 12, 2022
People Also Ask about Curaytor
Employees rate Curaytor 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 26 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 100% of employees would recommend working at Curaytor to a friend. This is based on 26 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
33% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Curaytor as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Curaytor.
87% of employees think that Curaytor has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.