I worked at Customer.io full-time (More than 3 years)
- Encourages work life balance and the remote environment provides tons of flexibility
- Lots of room for growth, personally and professionally
- Retreats are great and always well organized
- CEO is easy to talk to and open to feedback
- A point below that I disagree with...I thoroughly enjoy the founders discussion of their lives outside of work. They've created a culture that encourages the employees to celebrate the freedom and flexibility of the job and if travel is what is wanted, they set the example that it's possible to do great work + travel or whatever floats your boat.
- The turnover can be a bit unsettling at points. Although there is an open door policy to discuss concerns when it happens which helps ease those feelings.
Advice to Management
There is a great mix of talent and skills on the team, don't forget to take a minute to celebrate them early and often.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –