- Englewood, CO
- 10000+ Employees
- 29 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (DISH)
- Founded in 1980
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Cable, Internet & Telephone Providers
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewGood communication from recruiter, interview went okay, did not get job. They asked a lot of hard questions that were very specific to the job. Good to do prep work.Interview
What is your background like?Answer Question
See All 1,829 interviews
DISH Awards & Accolades
- Built In Colorado's Best Large Places to Work, Built In Colorado, 2023, Built In, 2023
- J.D. Power and Associates - #1 in Customer Satisfaction, JD Power and Associates, 2022
- J.D. Power and Associates - #1 in Customer Satisfaction, J. D. Power and Associates, 2021
- CTA Mark of Excellence, Best Education or Support Program, DISH Custom Integration Concierge Program, CTA, 2020
- Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards: Gold, Silver, and Bronze, Brandon Hall Group, 2019
Popular Careers with DISH Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from DISH Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about DISH
Employees rate DISH 2.9 out of 5 stars based on 7,058 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 41% of employees would recommend working at DISH to a friend. This is based on 7,058 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
52% of job seekers rate their interview experience at DISH as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.5 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at DISH.
36% of employees think that DISH has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.