DP Electric Overview
- Tempe, AZ
- 201 to 500 Employees
- Company - Private
- $25 to $100 million (USD)
What are your colleagues talking about?
DP Electric Reviews
ProsGreat pay, benefits and leadership.
ConsNothing that isn’t typical of any other company.
Advice to ManagementNothing.
DP Electric Photos+ Add Photo
DP Electric Interviews
Marketing Coordinator InterviewAnonymous Employee in Tempe, AZAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DP Electric (Tempe, AZ) in Feb 2022
InterviewClear conversation overall and fast-paced! After my application was submitted, the company reached out via email and I was quickly in the office for an interview a few days afterward. Friendly and Welcoming!Interview
What opportunities are you interested in Marketing?1 Answers
See All 4 interviews
DP Electric Awards & Accolades
- AZ Central Top Companies to Work For - 2020, https://bestcompaniesaz.com/top-companies-current-winners/, 2020
- Arizona's Most Admired Companies, AZ Big, 2020
- AZ Central Top Companies to Work For, https://bestcompaniesaz.com/2019-top-companies-winners/, 2019
- AZCENTRAL.COM Top Company To Work For, AZ Central, 2018
- Most Admired Companies, Az Big Media, 2018
Popular Careers with DP Electric Job Seekers
DP Electric FAQ
All answers shown come directly from DP Electric Reviews and are not edited or altered.
What are perks and other benefits like at DP Electric?
...Great room to improve, able to go to school paid for the company, good benefits and competitive pay, overtime available...
February 28, 2022
People Also Ask about DP Electric
To get a job at DP Electric, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at DP Electric and prepare for tough questions.