- Teachers have a good contract
- New high school nearing completion should be great for students and teachers
- Faculty pretty friendly and for the most part, competent
- The town itself is a nice community with a good tax base
- Awesome band
- Administration just o.k; they are only a little bit better than politicians. Ordinary people with o.k. educational credentials (local state U) who just made it up the ladder somehow
- Unfortunately too many students are not motivated and may not come from a background that values education or discipline. School has some real jokers, despite drawing from a solid middle class community
- Has some "jocks" and some misguided energy put into the athletic program. Pick your college sports factory--this is the high school equivalent.
Advice to Management
Thank you for your work on the new high school. .But Wake up and smell the Decaf about the other things that will not go away.......
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Danvers Public Schools in June 2008.
the process was quick and i was hired on the spot
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –