Mission: Make big data analytics easy for everyone.
I have been working at Datameer full-time (Less than a year)
- Strong product development team and product direction
- The people are genuinely welcoming and supportive - many are friends as well as coworkers
- Management seems to be working hard to improve company culture and quality of life in the office (new meal catering plans, fun happy hours, etc)
- The big data and analytics space is pretty hot at the moment and there is definitely value in Datameer's product offering/capabilities.
- Some recent cultural upheaval due to changes in upper management.
- Some teams are still adjusting.
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Datameer (New York, NY).
I went through three round of interviews including behavioral and technical interviews. First one screen, then I came into office to be interviewed. After that, another final interview until I got the offer.
Got 1 minute and 36 seconds? Great! Meet our team: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQXqR