Mission: Make big data analytics easy for everyone.
I have been working at Datameer full-time
- Impressive client list doing interesting work with technology
- New leadership is quickly correcting inherited missteps and is profoundly impacting product innovation, responsiveness to clients and corporate culture
- Product roadmap is really exciting with great inertia of platform enhancements
- A few patent pending capabilities should help the company re-invent itself after 7.5 yrs
- With the industry being cutting edge, finding the best ways to communicate differentiation in a crowded market growing with new entrants
- Investments are being made in the right areas but could be faster
Advice to Management
- Stay the course of making necessary changes facilitating product growth
- Continue to recognize individuals helping rise the tide
I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Datameer (San Francisco, CA).
Start and stop. 2-3 phone interviews with recruiter and CEO, VPs, etc and in-person. A couple of weeks goes by because they are all travelling or the recruiter is working on something else. They were late for the in-person , despite being in the office, yet offered no apologies. BTW, no-one answers the door. In addition to a reasonable overview of the business and asking some good questions, there is a weird vibe and/or expectation around hierarchy, frugal spartan office and even dress code!
Got 1 minute and 36 seconds? Great! Meet our team: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQXqR