Lots of opportunity for growth and experience. DayNine provides an environment that is friendly and not shy to promote. Very great co workers who are all very intelligent.
Often you get thrown into the deep end very quickly without guidance. This can lead to stressful moments, but can also lead to accelerated growth. Very much a sink/swim kind of place.
Advice to Management
Tim is a great guy and I really appreciate the environment that he has created. People management is also good (for the most part). Would like a more diverse leadership team (male, female, ethnicities).
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DayNine Consulting (Nashville, TN).
1. Applied online > Recruiter reached out > IQ and behavioral assessments
2. Interview with the recruiter - he really wanted to know you and get a good sense of your background and fit.
3. Interview with a senior IC - she was really awesome and got to talk more about her role and day-to-day responsibilities.
4. Interview with a senior manager - nice guy who has been in the industry for some time.
5. On-site presentation - present a project to a group of 5-6 senior managers + recruiters.
The overall process for me took over 3+ months. The process was tedious but they really wanted to make sure they hire the best. The recruiter for the program (located at UK) was simply awesome!!! He was very detailed and guided me through every step of the way. Probably one of the best recruiters that I have ever worked with. Unfortunately, I had other offers for northeast and this position required me to move to Nashville TN.