I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dexma in April 2016.
- Job and application through Linkedin.
- An email reports when the first phase of the recruitment process is passed and sets clear dates for the follow-up, promising transparency
- Phone screening; option for using English or Spanish
- Technical test (+- 8hrs work) writing and openly publishing code for them for free
- No answer whatsoever / no feedback of any kind afterwards (not positive nor negative)
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –