- Hmm...the turnover rate is really high so you get to meet new people quite often.
- CEO is a dictator. Uses fear as his medium for obedience.
- Everyone is suing everyone.
- Culture is insanely depressing, seeps away at your soul.
- CEO has a tradition to mass email "do this or you're fired!" almost on a bi-weekly basis.
Advice to Management
Understand that within business, people are the most essential asset.
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diamond Systems in February 2014.
Applied online and had a brief phone interview with HR a week after, went to on-site interview a day later. Met with HR to discuss my previous work experience and job duties. HR brought me around to the offices of the people who the position may report to. The other interviewers didn't seem to respect the HR much by saying they were too busy and would not talk for long, also they were unprepared and told me that they didn't read my resume ahead of the time. All questions were pretty standard.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –