Mission: We aim to deliver excellent software and utilize our expertise to be the best in delivering telecom, real estate, travel and booking products, messengers and bots.
On top of that, we are working hard to be the best in AI and believe this is the future of ...
I have been working at Digicode full-time (Less than a year)
- The management cares just as much about their employees as their clients. The culture is very supportive, and leadership encourages new ideas from everyone no matter your position.
- Management is willing to invest in personal and professional development.
- Since the majority of the staff are senior level with significant experience, we have the opportunity to work on some really interesting projects.
- Company is investing heavily in sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Compensation and benefits are slightly below market rate, but I expect that to improve as the company continues to grow and become more profitable.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digicode (Bucharest (Romania)).
I had 2 interviews.
The first one was pre screen interview, but strong technically.
The second was skype call.
The process was smooth and light.
No issues, no surprises.
All interviewers were positive and calm.
Casual Connect San Francisco! A three-day event dedicated to the future of the world’s social gaming we’re partaking as Developer Showcase right now.
Thank you all for meeting us at CIO Dallas. We greatly appreciated your time, as well as the opportunity to exchange information. We enjoyed the discussions on the rapid changes and challenges of Information Management & Governance.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –