I have been working at Digital Motorworks full-time (More than 5 years)
- Opportunities for growth exist, but have been appearing less frequently.
- Friendly and helpful support environment, and staff in general.
- Excellent benefits.
- Flexible scheduling
- Culture feels increasingly cold and corporate.
- Mass layoff due to outsourcing Support positions to India.
- Promoting up does not generally come with a competitive pay increase.
- arbitrary office rules
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digital Motorworks.
Straightforward interview with two support managers, it was mostly relaxed and went over resume and past experience, education, etc.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –