I have been working at Digital Solutions Provider full-time (More than a year)
Challenged Technology Experience, Highly Complex Infrastructure to work with and to gain experience, many different employee nationalities (experience with different cultures and the way of human communication)
Salaries are not good enough
Advice to Management
to provide more appreciation for the employees, and don't squeeze the benefits every while, trying to keep and hold on their experienced employees to reduce the high turn over which will affect badly on the company business.
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digital Solutions Provider (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2011.
- start working with them as a partner through another company in common project.
- making some negotiations between my former employer and my current employer to join with them.
- Making Technical Interview.
- Making Personal Interview.
- Receiving the offer.
- Accepting the offer from my side.
- signing the offer from the top management.
- Providing all personal qualification and legal papers.
- Start working.
it was very understandable and decent from both sides.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –