- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Mission: Founded by developers, DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company and strategic partner of Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in machine learning, algorithms, complexity ...
In July 2020, DoiT International announced the expansion of its leadership team with the naming of Kristen Tronsky as Chief People Officer.
In June 2020, DoiT International announced the expansion of its leadership team with the naming of Giridhar Premsingh as Global Chief Financial Officer.
Founded by developers, DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company and strategic partner of Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design. We are also the proud creators of revolutionary cost optimization software platform that delivers significant value to our customers.
DoiT International clients make up some of the most innovative and fast-growing startups and tech companies around the world. We assist our clients with architecting, building, and operating their Cloud infrastructure, migrating applications, and data to the Cloud, developing Cloud-native applications, as well as advanced data analytics solutions. We are also passionate about #DemocratizingCloud, providing greater access to public Cloud for individuals and companies.
Global Environment: DoiT International is a global company, giving our employees the opportunity to work with clients and projects with real impact across the world. With offices in some of the hippest and trendiest cities in the world, you will work with a friendly, talented, and diverse international team.
Work/Life Balance: While we provide beautiful offices in our global locations, we also allow for a high degree of freedom and flexibility, including a permanent Work From Home option if you desire. Our culture works to empower our teams to be results-driven while providing an excellent work-life balance.
Amazing Coworkers: Surround yourself with the most knowledgeable of colleagues in the cloud space and top professionals in all disciplines. We work hard to bring exceptional talent to the company, with many of our team coming from Google, Amazon, and Microsoft, as well as many ex-CTOs and ex-VPs of Engineering from prominent startups and tech companies.
Open Culture: Our work culture is empowering, collaborative, and helpful, and leaves little room for ego. Flat hierarchies, transparent communication, curiosity, and a growth-mindset are pillars of our culture.
Innovation: Cloud is the hottest space out there and it’s here to stay. Develop and expand your own professional skills as you work to solve the problems of the most innovative startups and tech companies. Widen your technical and professional stack as you work with a variety of clients and projects across sectors and industries.
Professional Development: We encourage our engineers to allocate at least 30% of their engineering time to learn new technologies (e.g. attaining cloud certifications, contributing code to open-source, training, writing blog posts, organizing meetups, etc.). This “culture of learning” spills over into all areas and functions of the company and we support all employees in their professional development and growth.
Stable, Growing Company - Enjoy the startup culture while working in a profitable, growing, stable company. We have a unique business model, strong strategic partnerships with Google and AWS, and received over $100M of funding from top private equity firm Charlesbank Capital Partners.
“Freedom and trust to get the job done. A safe environment to be yourself, express ideas, and make a positive impact. Qualify of life in general is great. ”
Field Sales Representative, London
“Everybody is super welcoming and helpful. Truly an international team. Refreshingly pragmatic, casual, and flexible. ”
Senior Cloud Architect, Melbourne
“The people here are more knowledgeable than you have ever seen. At DoiT, we are helping customers with *everything* in the cloud space, and some of the consultants seem to know everything (or a reasonable approximation). "
Senior Cloud Architect, Tel Aviv
I have been working at DoiT International full-time (Less than a year)
* Complete freedom to learn and test out new AWS and GCP services during work hours downtime. It is encouraged to help you gain a deeper understanding of all cloud services available, that way you are prepared when a support ticket from a customer that deep-dives into issues they're having with that service comes in, you are ready. If you love to learn and tinker around with cloud services, there's no better place to be.
* Senior level-only co-workers (think ex-CTOs and ex-Directors of engineering) further accelerates your learning of new technologies in general
* Unlimited PTO that is honored (i.e. it isn't Netflix-style 'unlimited' where you are shamed). This was a BIG factor in my decision to join.
* Fantastic collaborative culture, everyone helps each other learn. You have to be like-able and personable on top of technically proficient to join. Gone are the days of dealing with that technically marvelous yet toxic engineer.
* Really different business model that has led to both explosive growth and rising profitability in about 1-1.5 years, I bet it will be written about in business textbooks.
* In full honesty, none so far. Before COVID I would have said 'offer gym membership reimbursement'... I guess I can complain about due to this being an international company, there is the occasional requirement to wake up at 6:30 AM for a 7 AM call. Thankfully those are rare.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing and don't change.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DoiT International (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).
They did not return an answer, only when I reach out to check, and they return to me an answer over mail.
The interview was unpleasant at all. The interviewer was impatient.
Honesty I do not recommend at all.