- San Francisco, CA
- 201 to 500 Employees
- 10 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2011
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Information Technology Support Services
🌟 Welcoming Laura, our newest Sr. Software Engineer! 🌟 Hey, DoiT community 👋 We're absolutely thrilled to introduce you to our newest superstar, Laura! 🚀 🌍✈️ When she's not conquering remote work, you'll find her globe-trotting, exploring new destinations. Laura cherishes quality time with friends, making every moment memorable. Lately, she's embraced longer lunch breaks, diving into the world of culinary delights. 🍲 Join her journey of wanderlust, laughter, and delicious creations! Help us in giving Laura the warmest of welcomes to the Doit team! We can't wait to see her bring her passion, expertise, and adventurous spirit to the DoiT culture. 🚀
🌍✨ Honoring World Volunteer Day with a heart full of gratitude! At DoiT, we believe in the power of giving back and making a positive impact on the world. 💙 Today, on #WorldVolunteerDay, we celebrate the spirit of generosity and compassion that unites us all. 🤝 Whether supporting local communities, championing environmental causes, or lending a helping hand to those in need, our commitment to creating a better world is unwavering. Together, we can make a difference! 🌱 We don't just highlight volunteer days once a year, here at DoiT we have Good Do'er Days which can be taken at any point during the year to give back to your local community or environment. 💫Let's inspire each other to contribute our time, skills, and resources for the greater good. Every small act of kindness has the potential to create a ripple effect of change. #LifeAtDoiT #VolunteerDay #CommunityFirst #MakeADifference #GiveBack #TogetherWeCan 🤲🌈
What people are saying about DoiT International
Jobs in Sales
5 months ago
I just passed my AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner test a couple of weeks ago. I am looking for a sales role and there are a ton of consulting companies to pick from and I am wondering which ones to put on the short list? I am based in the LA area and have over 10 years of sales experience. Looking at DoiT International, who seem to have a good reputation. Not sure about Onica after they were acquired by RackSpace. Thanks for any good companies you can share.
Got a burning question about DoiT International? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with DoiT International employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
DoiT International Video
DoiT International Reviews
- Employee friendly but hard working culture - Knowledgeable co-workers who are always willing to help - Thorough onboarding program - Great customer base - Amazing leadership from front-line management all the way to executive team DoiT International has been an amazing place to work for so far. The onboarding process was solid, every Do'er I've encountered is extremely knowledgeable in their field and are always willing to help. The remote first culture is a positive and everyone I've worked with works extremely hard despite not being in an office together. Leadership has been so amazing thus far. Being personally greeted by the Yoav, our CEO, during my first week was a huge, positive surprise. The rest of the leadership team has been open and available as well.
- Better overall documentation around certain processes would be great (work in progress)
DoiT International Interviews
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in IrelandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DoiT International (Ireland)
InterviewCould not have asked for a better interview process. The recruiter was amazing, explained the process throughly. Interview took 2 weeks - 3 rounds. Rounds were pretty straight forward. The interview was easy and I accepted the offerInterview
Basic networking, Linux and AWS service specifics listed on the job profileAnswer Question
See All 163 interviews
DoiT International Awards & Accolades
- CRN MSP 500 Elite 150, CRN Awards, 2023
- CRN's Fast Growth 150, CRN 150 Award, 2023
- 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies, Inc.5000, 2023
- Inc Power Partner Award, Inc., 2023
- Technology Fast 500, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, Deloitte, 2022
Popular Careers with DoiT International Job Seekers
DoiT International FAQ
All answers shown come directly from DoiT International Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...called perceived privilege of working from home have dramatically increased over the last 2 years, they make no contribution to this cost, DoiT has no office and therefore benefits greatly from this since the staff absorb the costs....
June 22, 2023
People Also Ask about DoiT International
Employees rate DoiT International 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 219 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 89% of employees would recommend working at DoiT International to a friend. This is based on 219 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
90% of job seekers rate their interview experience at DoiT International as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at DoiT International.
84% of employees think that DoiT International has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.