I have been working at Domus, Inc. full-time (More than 8 years)
- Domus is an entrepreneurial advertising agency. The skillset you aquire working there includes sales, marketing, finance, operations and overall know-how of how to run a business
- Co-workers at Domus are talented and friendly. People are focused on supporting each other to solve challenges and deliver great results for clients
- Domus Senior Management is highly involved in running the business. Junior and Mid-level employees have an opportunity to receive training from company leaders and gain experience working on high-level agency and client projects
- The agency offers a diverse client roster with experience doing work for Merck, Lutron, OKI Data, DuPont and Diageo among others
- Domus has a work from home policy that allows for flexibility. Company social events and outings are held several times throughout the year.
- Great location in Center City Philadelphia
- As part of agency’s commitment to client service, employees work additional hours outside normal business hours to deliver on client deadlines when needed. Work from home policy helps employees with this.
- Entrepreneurial environment means working on very challenging projects at times but gaining great experience in return
Advice to Management
- Continue with agency strategy of commitment to excellent client service
- Leverage success of recent new business wins
- Continue with employee engagement policies such as work from home policy
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –