I have been working at Doner full-time (More than a year)
- Diverse client roster, atypical for a Detroit agency
- Progressive, equal workplace
- Management striving to make the company a great place to work... doesn't happen overnight
- Need more innovation and forward thinking, creatives are usually reacting to last week/month's news and is comes off as stale
- the handful of disgruntled creatives on Glassdoor. Piece of advice... get bitter or get better.
I applied online. I interviewed at Doner.
The phone interview was very breif. It lasted less than 10 mintutes maybe. I was asked what I wanted out of the position. And while I don’t really care to work in reception, I’m at the point where I would do it to get my foot in the door. When the person that I talked to got to the pay scale, I indicated that expected to make around $30,000. Which is a little more than I make now and I feel as thought it’s a fair amount. But she told me that it pays around $27,00. She seemed like she understood my perdicment, but after I sent a thank you and a follow up I got ignored.
So, don’t go too high in your salary requirements. She also didn’t give me a chance to ask questions after that either.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –