Mission: Food Is Medicine. We are passionate about empowering people around the world to transform their lives through natural health and wellness!
I have been working at DrAxe.com full-time (More than a year)
- Amazing people (smart and fun to work with)
- True open door policy with President of company and HR director
- So much opportunity for career growth (if you are hungry).... I have seen multiple people be promoted within 3-6 months of starting with the company
- Leadership empowers you to do your job and does not micromanage
- The work we do changes lives
- Ongoing learning is constantly encouraged and supported
- Serial entrepreneurs and explosive growth means the company is constantly changing.... not everyone is going to like that
- We don't do corporate communication very well... but the leadership team has really put a lot of effort into it recently and it is noticeably improving
Advice to Management
Keep it up!
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DrAxe.com in September 2017.
I have to echo many of the negative reviews regarding the dr axe interview process. To say I am shocked is an understatement. I had about 3 interviews with the team and always received positive feedback at all stages. I even had what I considered the 'final' interview scheduled with the VP of marketing only to be told they are moving on completely. I believe they had no intention of hiring me or considered me as a viable candidate but only used me to probe for some free consulting which is highly unethical. One member of the marketing team called me out of the blue during working hours to ask that I provide the email address which I am subscribed which is a violation of CAN-SPAM regulations. They wanted me to walk them through my journey as a subscriber and provide feedback. I have to say that as a long time reader and community member this process has completely changed my perception of Dr.Axe and the larger team. Never have I been treated as such during an interview process. While the success of the site is unquestionable--I have to wonder if the highly positive reviews are smoke and mirrors if this is the way potential candidates are treated.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –