Duo Security Overview
- Ann Arbor, MI
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- Company - Private
- Computer Hardware Development
- $100 to $500 million (USD)
See all affiliated companies
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Duo Security? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Duo Security employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Duo Security Reviews
ProsThe culture at Duo is amazing.
ConsI cannot think of any cons.
Duo Security Photos+ Add Photo
Duo Security Interviews
Senior Software Engineer InterviewAnonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MINo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Duo Security (Ann Arbor, MI) in Feb 2023
InterviewRecruiter was amazing in coordination and keeping the candidate in the loop. They were transparent and provided whatever "excuse" the HM has given them. I had 5 rounds - 1 code review, 1 coding and 1 design, 1 behavioral with engineering leadership and another with Product Manager and Designer followed by 30 minutes of HM wrap up. All the rounds have behavioral question follow ups to your tech answers and everyone pretends to be culturally collaborative. Overall , I did well and HM said great things in the wrap up round. The next day was the day of results and they decided to pass saying that I take initiatives to improve quality which can disrupt their cultural ethos. How on earth can someone provide this lame feedback. Anyways, I moved on and decided not to interview anywhere which had "woke" red flags of fake culture fitInterview
1. Game of life - Matrix manipulation (medium) provided optimal solution, a few follow ups 2. Design Exercise case study - API design - provided with a good solution 3. How do you manage a conflict 4. How do you manage a pushback 5. How do you prioritize tasks 6. How do you handle conflicts with your manager 7. A time you took risk and failed 8. How do you manage your personal relationships with a co worker ... etc etc...Answer Question
See All 157 interviews
Duo Security Awards & Accolades
- Best Places to Work In Austin, Built In, 2022
- 50 Best Paying Companies in Austin 2021, Built In Austin, 2021
- The Best Places to Work in Austin 2021, Built in Austin, 2021
- Midwest Tech: Best Cybersecurity Companies, Purpose Jobs, 2021
- The Best Places to Work in Austin, Built in Austin, 2020
Popular Careers with Duo Security Job Seekers
Duo Security FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Duo Security Reviews and are not edited or altered.
What are perks and other benefits like at Duo Security?
...Great team atmosphere and flexible working options as well as good benefits...
July 8, 2022
People Also Ask about Duo Security
To get a job at Duo Security, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at Duo Security and prepare for tough questions.