I worked at E! Entertainment Television (More than a year)
- Small team so I was involved in a number of projects
- I was given a lot of responsibility
- Worked on both the digital and news side of E!
- Very little room for promotions
- No lateral move in my team
Advice to Management
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at E! Entertainment Television (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.
The interview process was very quick and easy. I had one phone interview with the recruiter, then one phone interview with the supervising producer, then finally one in-person interview with the executive producer. All interviews were about three days apart. I heard back within a week that I got the job.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –