From initial market research & analysis to concept design/sourcing, through manufacturing and quality assurance, with expert demand planning and world class supply chain management to satisfied customers… we manage projects with excellence all the way through. E&E turns ideas into reality.
E&E’s brand management expertise ranges across an extensive stable of national and private brands. We create lifestyles with a real spirit because we’re passionate about authentic, meaningful brands.
E&E Co, Ltd works to reduce our carbon footprint and engage with local charities. We volunteer for green projects and seek innovative ways to reduce waste. We see ourselves as part of the greater community and strive to be good citizens as well because we care. We’re committed to a more beautiful world.
Headquartered in Fremont, California, USA, the company’s extensive global network of showrooms, design studios, offices and distribution centers was established in 22 locations around the world. As a fast growing, lifestyle solution provider, E & E believes the human capital is the foundation of our business. We welcome people with entrepreneur spirit, enthusiasm and high energy to join our talented team.
We invest in our people, our products and consistently deliver high-quality. We are proud that our company can offer competitive great advancement opportunities to our people. Our company is always out there pursuing talented, dedicated and hardworking individuals to expand our business worldwide. We invite you to explore the opportunities available at E&E Co., LTD.
I have been working at E&E full-time (More than 8 years)
* Friendly Team Members, most people here are easy going and work well together to accomplish common goals
* Flexible Work Hours, for the most part the company and managers are open to working with individuals to accommodate different work schedules
* Road Map for Growth, many departments offer developmental plans to help grow and promote employees from within
* Benefits, the company pays for your insurance and offers a good 401K match plan
* Need for Cultural Unity
* Senior Managers/Division Leaders are not all held to the same standards
* Communication regarding the company's mission, goals, changes, etc. are often not effectively communicated to all employees
Advice to Management
If there are "problem" team members or managers, please manage the situation quickly and effectively before you loose other good employees.
I applied online. I interviewed at E&E.
Got the email pretty soon after I sent out the resume and had an insight interview with VP. During the interview, she was nice and briefly introduce their company. She didn't say when I may know if I will get offer or not. After "1" month, got the phone call from her to double check the status then ask me to wait one more week. Didn't get any feedback ......