Best Places to Work: 2015 (#48)
- Great learning experience
- Provided hands on real world experience
- Given the tools needed to succeed
- Had the opportunity to explore and learn about different departments
- Tough to find employment with the company after internship
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ESPN (New York, NY).
Standard interview process with HR and then department head and some staff. Nice to have the opportunity to meet and see the facility and operation. Was able to ask any questions and meet other employees and discuss work culture, environment and specifics other staff enjoyed. Was able to follow up with candid questions.