- Irvine, CA
- 10000+ Employees
- 17 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (EW)
- Founded in 1958
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Health Care Products Manufacturing
Empowered women empower women. Being a woman in #STEM can be challenging, but mentors have the power to uplift women at every stage of their career and help create a supportive environment for everyone. Hear from four women in scientific fields who have felt the power of mentorship in their careers firsthand. #NationalSTEMday #WomenInSTEM #MyWhyWithEdwards #HeartOfInnovation
Today, we announced our Q3 financial results. Read our #earnings release for Forward-Looking Statements and Non-GAAP Reconciliations here:
What people are saying about Edwards Lifesciences
HR Job Postings
5 months ago
Hello, I was working as a Sr. Mechanical Engineer, R&D in Alcon in SOCAL. I got laid off from Alcon couple of months ago due to a companywide layoff. It's been the toughest 2 months for me ever emotionally and professionally. The market is very tough as a female professional right now specially. I have faced lots of interviews(even final rounds) but still no luck. Can you please help me landing a suitable job in a medical device industry in Socal? Thank you so much. Edwards Lifesciences Medtronic Johnson & Johnson MedTech Abbott Integra LifeSciences AbbVie Alcon
Got a burning question about Edwards Lifesciences? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Edwards Lifesciences employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Edwards Lifesciences Reviews
1) Work life balance. Everyone trying their best not to disturb one another's family/personal times (unlike semi-con industries). 2) Very cultured company. Hardly hear anyone communicates 'roughly/with vulgarities', or for example 'banging of table'. 3) Good remuneration - ESPP (employee share purchase plan), Yearly EIP (employee incentive plan) 4) Salary - Market rate adjustments to stay competitive. 5) Good bosses - over my 11 years, I'd never encountered any of my bosses who would even raised their voices, not to mention behaving unkindly (unlike so many bad experiences before I joined Edward's Singapore).
Thinking hard...however, none that I can think of.
Edwards Lifesciences Interviews
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (United States) in Oct 2022
InterviewOne round of interview virtually, 30 mins with 3 senior directors back to back. Mostly behavioral questions but knowing accounting basics is good. Prepare yourself with learning about the company and the purpose of the company since it is a medtech company.Interview
Why Edwards Lifesciences? Why in Finance?Answer Question
See All 317 interviews
Edwards Lifesciences Awards & Accolades
- Newsweek America's Most Responsible Companies 2023, Forbes and Statista, 2023
- Just Capital's 2023 Industry Leader in Environmental Performance, Just Capital, 2023
- Ethisphere's 2023 World's Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere® Institute, 2023
- DOW JONES SUSTAINABILITY INDICES, Dow Jones, 2022
- JUST 100 America’s Most Just Companies, Just Capital and Forbes Magazine, 2022
Popular Careers with Edwards Lifesciences Job Seekers
Edwards Lifesciences FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Edwards Lifesciences Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The pay and benefits, paid week off at Christmas....
August 27, 2021
People Also Ask about Edwards Lifesciences
Employees rate Edwards Lifesciences 4 out of 5 stars based on 1,243 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 79% of employees would recommend working at Edwards Lifesciences to a friend. This is based on 1,243 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
61% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Edwards Lifesciences as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Edwards Lifesciences.
73% of employees think that Edwards Lifesciences has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.