Mission: We make life insurance more accessible to and affordable for everyday Americans.
I have been working at Efinancial (More than a year)
-Ability to make $80-$100k in a year
-The people I work with
-Ability to get promotions quickly
-They will pay for all your licensing across the United States and appoint with various carriers
-This job is a grind, it will pay well but will mentally exhaust you
-Standard office politics
-Metric system in the comp plan is skewed against you in certain areas
Advice to Management
This job will pay you out, but the real question is can you handle it? This job will mentally exhaust you day after day and you are expected to be producing day in and day out. If you can consistently produce and maintain your sanity this could be a great opportunity.
We put in 100% everyday. Take care of us. Take us on a trip somewhere. Throw more work parties. Help create something to help us when chargebacks hit us. The sales team is the engine that keeps this company run it. Make sure you take care of the good talent before they leave.
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Efinancial (New York, NY).
I applied online. It was a four-part process.
1. Phone screen with Human Resources.
2. Skype interview with a VP of IT and Manager.
3. In-person interview with two VPs, AVP and Manager in Bellevue.
- They offered to fly me to Bellevue but I chose to drive.
- No reimbursement for hotel or rental car. (This was fine - just noting more as an fyi.)
4. Offer conversation was via email and phone within a week of final interview.
- It was a generous and fair offer.
- I was offered the role but it was rescinded because I was slow to make a decision. I was very interested in the role but struggled to decide if I wanted to live in Bellevue. (When I drove up, I got to experience Bellevue traffic which can be challenging at times.)
Everyone was very professional throughout the entire process.