Mission: We make life insurance more accessible to and affordable for everyday Americans.
I worked at Efinancial full-time (Less than a year)
Shawn is the best manager I've ever worked under in my 40 years of working. Fun activities, great hours! Bagels every Friday for breakfast, always having potlucks, fun projects, and Amanda in HR is the BOMB!! Matt is an amazing GM as well.
The commute for me personally, was rough both distance wise and financially...
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Efinancial (New York, NY).
I applied online. It was a four-part process.
1. Phone screen with Human Resources.
2. Skype interview with a VP of IT and Manager.
3. In-person interview with two VPs, AVP and Manager in Bellevue.
- They offered to fly me to Bellevue but I chose to drive.
- No reimbursement for hotel or rental car. (This was fine - just noting more as an fyi.)
4. Offer conversation was via email and phone within a week of final interview.
- It was a generous and fair offer.
- I was offered the role but it was rescinded because I was slow to make a decision. I was very interested in the role but struggled to decide if I wanted to live in Bellevue. (When I drove up, I got to experience Bellevue traffic which can be challenging at times.)
Everyone was very professional throughout the entire process.