I have been working at Einfochips (More than 10 years)
1) Work environment is good.
2) Freedom to think and act
3) Salary is reasonable
4) Very good onsite opportunities
5) Company is growing
6) company's values and culture is awesome
7) CEO is good and approachable
8) Good learning opportunities
1) Presence only in US market not much in Australia, UK and Europe
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Einfochips.
It is easy and smooth, HR coordination, First tech round (by senior) - More technical stuff and conceptual
, second tech round (by manager)- More functional knowledge and personality check etc., Final HR Round - Negotiation and etc.