Mission: Provide the best massage each client, customized to the client's preferences and needs.
I worked at Elements Therapeutic Massage part-time
- Flexible Hours
- Ability to Transfer Skill Set
- Relaxing Work Environment
- Monthly, Free-Massage
- Some franchise owners run their businesses better than others
- Pay and benefits offered depends on franchise owner and can change at any time
- Selling wellness packages is hit or miss, especially if your store lacks adequate sales training and role-playing
Advice to Management
Develop a universal sales training program for SCSS employees
I applied through other source. I interviewed at Elements Therapeutic Massage (West Linn, OR) in August 2017.
They ask for a resume to apply. They have you come in for a verbal interview and 1-hour massage for the interviewer to convey your style and skill in massage. They give you the opportunity to ask questions and give a brief tour of the facility. Possibly introduce you to a few employees if they're available. Then you sit down and discuss questions, brief feedback on massage performed, and whether you're both a good fit, etc.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –