I have been working at Emerald Financial Resources full-time (More than 5 years)
- Income potential: If you can sell, and sell well, you can make a very generous living
- Staff: the staff at Emerald is very professional and effective in assisting the salesmen with anything they need
- Environment: the office environment is friendly, healthy and competitive
- Michael Vesuvio and Michael Trabucco are great leaders
- This business is difficult. In order to make tons of money one must be very dedicated to his or her job. This is not really a con, but to unmotivated people it may be.
Advice to Management
More complete hiring process to make sure only driven prospects are hired.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emerald Financial Resources (Bridgewater, NJ) in February 2014.
Sat down with the guy that recruited me. Then came for a 2nd interview with the recruiter and VP. He started to create some rapport but his motives were evident and he didn’t seem genuine. I declined to come back in.
Reasons for Declining
I did not like the sales tactics used to get me to commit to start working there.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –