Mission: To facilitate successful career transitions through focusing on both technical and cultural fit, in partnering with exceptional companies and premier technology professionals.
Search is a tough gig - especially if you're just coming to work for a paycheck and are not focused on what it really means to be a search consultant as a long term career. I've been here for 3+ years and can confidently say that this is my profession until I retire and that I've learned it the right way: listen to your clients and candidates and do everything that you can to help them succeed in their organizational / personal goals. That's it folks.
- Performance based autonomy (prove yourself and create the freedom to run your desk the way you see fit)
- 1st rate training program
- Run your own desk
- Help professionals to identify and secure ideal career opportunities
- Make decisions on what is best for your business
- Earn a great living to support your family
- Make your own schedule
- Great office environment / friendly and supportive co-workers
Legacy ATS makes remote work a challenge - possible, but slower than ideal
Advice to Management
Keep it up. Continuous training makes all of the difference.
I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emerald Resource Group.
Thorough, with several rounds. I had a chance to meet the whole team, and sit on the day to day activity. I was given the opportunity to meet and talk with several senior recruiters, and they allowed me to ask questions just as much as they asked me questions. Overall, beneficial experience.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –