1. Materials for working are made available such as systems, writing materials etc.
2. Company situated in a noise free area
3. Good atmospheric condition where company is located
1. Poor management plan
2. No room for learning
3. Employees denied of their basic rights
4. Poor salary structure
5. Working overtime and not being paid for the extra time worked.
Advice to Management
1. Management plan should be in place
2. Employees should be well managed
3. Create room for learning
3. Salaries should be modified with experience
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energy Process + System Integrated (Lagos (Nigeria)) in September 2011.
I was actually contacted by a company agent who told me of a vacant position. He helped submitted my CV to the recruiter. I was invited for an interview a week later after a phone interview with the recruiter which was quite impressive. I was given a 25 minutes test/IQ which i scored 83%. After i was further interviewed as regards my experience as shown on my CV. The recruiter was highly impressed. The offer was OK but i discovered that the contract will only last for 8 months. This was the actual reason while i declined the offer.
Reasons for Declining
The contract was only meant for 8 months that was why i declined the offer.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –