- Fast-paced, dynamic working environment -- something new every day
- Results orientation -- laser focused on generating return for clients
- Interesting client challenges -- clients look to Edge for guidance and strategic counsel
- Great learning opportunities -- ability to own all aspects of a client engagement
- Rewards entrepreneurial nature -- values ability to grow business and relationships
- Distributed network of offices can make collaboration and execution difficult
- Limited integration of creative output/thinking (i.e., DRTV creative team, online creative team, as opposed to a single, unified creative team)
- Types of client engaged -- traditional "infomercial" brands
- Resource constraints -- lots of work, too few people (but they're looking to grow)
Advice to Management
Continue to refine the vision for the organization, and as you do so, ensure that you are adding the skills sets and capabilities to allow for ongoing success.
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Euro RSCG Edge (Carlsbad, CA) in July 2012.
The phone screen came first, followed by a 1:1 with Human Resources, then a 1:1 with a peer and finally a 2:1 with the supervisors. Each scheduled on different days very far apart.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –