- Herndon, VA
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2016
- Revenue: $25 to $100 million (USD)
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
* Even if that's not thinking about it
What people are saying about Expel
Cyber Security Bowl
8 months ago
Curious if anyone has some go-to resources/firms/outlets that they monitor for research and reporting on cloud incidents and investigations. Thinking of things like Expel (who has some good cloud incident reporting) and DFIRReports posts on incidents but specifically focused on cloud breaches, incidents, and subsequent investigation.
Got a burning question about Expel? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Expel employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- incredible culture & leadership - leadership respects work/life balance - “unlimited” PTO that you are actually encouraged to use - great pay and benefits - top notch product and market fit - can tell that we truly care about our customers and the impact we have - emphasis placed on personal and professional growth
Start-ups can be challenging, especially in this “economic climate”. We are growing quickly and with that can come some growing pains - but appreciate the transparency and support from leadership through those changes.
- Anonymous Employee in Dublin, DublinAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Expel (Dublin, Dublin)
InterviewInitial Screening with Engg Manager - 30m Pair Programming Interview - 60m System Design Interview - 60m behavioural interview - 60m Interview process was very good. I really liked it. Total it took around 3-4 weeks.Interview
Behavioural questions 1. How will you manage disagreement with team member?>Answer Question
See All 36 interviews
Expel Awards & Accolades
- Deloitte Fast 500 List, Deloitte, 2022
- Fortune Best Places to Work: 100 Best Small and Medium in Technology, Fortune, 2022
Popular Careers with Expel Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Expel Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Expel
Employees rate Expel 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 73 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 68% of employees would recommend working at Expel to a friend. This is based on 73 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
47% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Expel as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Expel.
73% of employees think that Expel has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.