I worked at F10 Search & Selection full-time (More than a year)
- Staff who are experts in their chosen fields.
- this can be taken 2 ways, but it is not a typical sales office. dedicated, long-term recruiters who play a longer game
- Good basic pay and commission potential
- Excellent tools - internal database, linkedin recruiter etc
- good parking facilities close to supermarkets and a park. has its own kitchen
- slightly outdated views on recruitment. currently work to a 30 year old procedure of how to recruit
- too much reliance on long-term major accounts, rather than bringing in new clients to swelll opportunities
- long standard hours of 08.30 - 18.00
- no natural leaders
Advice to Management
look to bring in more accounts, and try new methods rather than expecting reference checking to solve this.
That aside, team fit is key and the right group could flourish.
I applied in-person. I interviewed at F10 Search & Selection.
1 interview - took 3 hours. firstly with the MD, then with some senior consultants. largely the MD speaking about his views on recruitment, as well as me telling my story to date and what i would want from a role. more technical questioning followed
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –