- Rockville, MD
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- Nonprofit Organization
- Investment & Asset Management
- $500 million to $1 billion (USD)
Got a burning question about FINRA? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with FINRA employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
"Great work-life balance"
ProsLove working here. Competitive salary, great benefits, awesome work life balance. th
ConsPromotions are difficult to come by.
Advice to ManagementIncrease battle paths to career advancement
FINRA Photos+ Add Photo
Product Manager InterviewAnonymous Employee in Washington, DCDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThe interview process was free-flowing, with a lot of focus on your own experiences and trying to gauge the depth and knowledge of your work. There was clarity provided for all the rounds and expectations were clearly laid out.Interview
How do you approach prioritization?Answer Question
See All 287 interviews
FINRA Awards & Accolades
- Best Place to Work in IT 2023, ComputerWorld, 2023
- DEI (companies with 90% score), https://disabilityin.org/what-we-do/disability-equality-index/2022companies/, 2022
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality 2022, Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC), 2022
- VETS Indexes Recognized Employer, VETS, Indexes, 2022, 2022
- Noteworthy Companies and Top Companies for Board of Directors, DiversityInc., DiversityInc. Magazine, 2022
Popular Careers with FINRA Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from FINRA Reviews and are not edited or altered.
What is paid time off like at FINRA?
...No paid time off or holidays since it is an hourly position....
November 16, 2022
People Also Ask about FINRA
To get a job at FINRA, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at FINRA and prepare for tough questions.