Mission: We value the diverse life experiences and perspectives of all team members. Our commitment to diversity is further enriched by an inclusive culture that leverages those unique experiences and perspectives to drive employee engagement, innovation and business growth. Our ...
FedEx Ground is a leading small package pickup and delivery company serving business and residential customers in the United States and Canada. On average, FedEx Ground and its 53,000 employees help move 4.5 million packages daily through more than 525 facilities. FedEx Ground also contracts with nearly 8,400 businesses that collectively operate more than 35,000 vehicles for the pickup, delivery and transportation of these packages across the United States and Canada.
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world's most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
I worked at FedEx Ground part-time (More than a year)
- awesome coworkers and managers, everyone was super chill
- basically getting paid to work out
- great benefits
- awesome work environment
- weekly pay
- recognition for hard work
- promote from within as long as you are up to the task and show your strengths
- usually only 3-4 hours a day
- 3am-8am shift sucks, is very hard on body, makes living life/having a second job tough because you're always exhausted
- the work is very grueling, they will work you as hard as they can even if it is hard for you
- the job gets extremely stressful
- warehouse is hot
-easy to overwork yourself, must eat beforehand and hydrate on and off the job
- benefits don't kick in until after a year for part time
- not enough pay for what it is worth (this job is literal manual labor)
I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Edison, NJ).
Reallly Disguisting Experience !
They Are Racist Clearly it was Seen
I applied online i recieved call and Was Given an appointment For 10:30 am 15th Sept
I reached and Asked Them Regarding interview the lady told me that interview is cancelled because i applied for higher post
Well in real i didnt applied i asked her regarding the Refrence ID then she changed her Excuse and Told that we havent called you for interview after that i gave a call to the number from which i recieved the call and the lady herself who was refusing that she called herself answered the call !
She was very rude and declined to take my interview i was eligble and ready for job
But they are racist !
Reallly guys Fedex should not be given this importance !