I worked at Fentress Architects full-time (More than 3 years)
- Opportunities to work on world-class design projects
- Attracts very talented, creative people passionate about their work
- Fun, rewarding place to work as a young professional, with great socializing after hours
- Everyone is driven to perform at their highest ability
- Very dedicated leadership / partners invested in nurturing rising stars
- Incredible opportunities to learn from and contribute to an industry leading, international brand
- Demanding workload/hours with low pay for entry level staff
Advice to Management
Be courageous and bring greater transparency to processes and company decisions
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fentress Architects (Denver, CO) in June 2012.
Slow, but fine overall.
Straightforward, no games.