Excellent people to work with, diverse culture, and fast paced organization.
-Managers are not delegating work based on workload.
-HR needs to improve thier concession planning, and develop training plans for other employees to grow into manager roles instead of forcing mangers to take the full responsibility.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ficosa (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.
- Interview time- 2.00 p.m, Interviewer arrived at 2. 40. p.m. No apology.
- Asked me my regional details, and did not look happy when he found I do not belong to his region!
- Gave me a 2d to 3d conversion assignment(with a few errors in the drawing!). I discussed the errors with him and finished my assignment on time.
- Found all people from my country belonging to manager's region(Shocking to see that in the US!)
- Acted disrespectfully even after finishing the assignment.
- After the interview asks me to follow him and dropped me at the door! No feedback, nothing! I asked him politely about my feedback. He said-" I will let you know. In a couple of weeks or more". Smiled and went inside.
- I came back home in complete shock realizing what just happened with me there!.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –