I worked at Ficosa full-time (Less than a year)
Benefits, Considering discussing, office culture, Cleanness.
Needs to work on proper communication skills to employees. Teamleads are not doing their jobs as they should. They also need to be more considerate of people whom have outside responsibility because it takes a tow on those people the most. Need 3rd shift. Not a company willing to help and employee on work life balance.
Advice to Management
Pay more attention or spend more time on each shift checking on production cause things are well hidden from you on other shifts besides 1st. Communication needs to be stepped up on all shifts. They are confusion on 2nd for sure.
3rd shift needed cause some people can not work 2nd or 1st shifts. Really need to work on helping employees on work life balance.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ficosa (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.
- Interview time- 2.00 p.m, Interviewer arrived at 2. 40. p.m. No apology.
- Asked me my regional details, and did not look happy when he found I do not belong to his region!
- Gave me a 2d to 3d conversion assignment(with a few errors in the drawing!). I discussed the errors with him and finished my assignment on time.
- Found all people from my country belonging to manager's region(Shocking to see that in the US!)
- Acted disrespectfully even after finishing the assignment.
- After the interview asks me to follow him and dropped me at the door! No feedback, nothing! I asked him politely about my feedback. He said-" I will let you know. In a couple of weeks or more". Smiled and went inside.
- I came back home in complete shock realizing what just happened with me there!.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –