I have been working at Finezi full-time (More than 3 years)
1. Puts the Employee's interests before the Companies benefits.
2. Very communicative Upper Management. Always available when you need them.
3. Upper Management is very transparent.
4. My H1B application with Finezi Inc got approved without any hiccup.
5. Also, the Green card process is going along just fine.
1. It would have been great if the employees and management had the chance to meet often. As we work at client locations it becomes difficult to meet.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work.
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Finezi (Union City, CA) in May 2013.
Initial screening by a senior manager who knew me from the industry and contacted me. Follow-up interviews via phone by direct report to manager. Then f2f interview with report to manager, senior manager, and team members. Very open and receptive, very conversational interview. Corporate office isn't extremely "flashy" but that's to be expected for the size of the organization at this time.
Very open on the negotiation phase - BONUS
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –