Mission: Flackable is a modern take on the “flack” of yesterday. We recognize that the traditional public relations model is antiquated and unfit to properly serve growth-minded financial and professional services firms in the New Media Age. Our clients want more than ...
I worked at Flackable as an intern
I interned at Flackable for eight months. During my time there, I learned not only a lot about the trade, but a lot about my professional self as well. This is an agency that celebrates learning and tackling challenges-- a great fit for an intern with limited experience.
- Working at a small agency gives you a lot of ACTUAL work to do. Not just grunt work like other internships. With all this work, I was able to get feedback often and quickly, helping me develop professionally.
- I was given a lot of independence for an intern, making me feel like I was truly part of the company; not just a temporary employee.
- This internship is a paid position, which is great for the college student. :-)
- There was a lot of flexibility with scheduling.
- Since Flackable is a digital marketing and public relations agency, you get experience in both fields, which is a great resume booster as well!
- This is also an agency for a niche market: financial professional services. While this may seem daunting, this is a great way for students to improve their financial literacy!
Overall, I loved my time at Flackable. This is definitely a company that will equip you with essential skills in the workplace and help you develop an impressive portfolio.
While many people find working at home to be great, I found this to be the only con! I like communicating face-to-face, so some days I found it to be a struggle. If you cannot focus working at home, this will not be a great fit.
Advice to Management
I have no advice for management at this time.
Pay Equality Pledge
Committed to paying equitably for equal work & experience
Social Responsibility Pledge
Formal programs or foundation to give back to communities