Mission: To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Best Places to Work: 2018 (#46)
I have been working at Formlabs full-time
- full transparency into why certain practices are in place
- open to different experiences & recommendations
- constantly being challenged to take on more & grow professionally
- catered lunch 3x a week
- fantastic health care & HR benefits
- smart, curious co-workers
- would like to see professional development for staff - ie, management trainings.
- not necessarily a con, but experiences vary, mostly being junior with a ton of potential. Looking for some more guidance from senior leadership with wealth of experience
I applied online. I interviewed at Formlabs.
Overall Formlabs seems like an interesting & innovative company. Their recruiting process needs to be buttoned up though. It took over 10 days to schedule a phone screen, when I gave several chunks of availability. Then I was interviewed for a different role than I actually applied for, with no mention of the previous role. The structure of the interview was also a bit odd, it didn't feel like a fluid conversation. These are obviously growing pains that come with a start up, I would just suggest they tighten things up.
Just a reminder, our 3D Printing and Design panel is happening tomorrow! If you haven't RSVP-ed yet, now's your chance. Come out to learn about everything 3D from our designers - career path, the future of the industry, and how to get started. RSVP below:
We're rounding up 2017 with one more event for the year: 3D Printing and Design with Formlabs!
Come out to learn about everything 3D from our designers - career path, the future of the industry, and how to get started. RSVP below:
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –