Mission: “Our commitment to the staffing industry is to create and promote sustainability through long-term relationships with our clients, candidates and staff with a personal touch.”
I worked at Forrest Staffing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)
- Olga was my rep, and she was ALWAYS responsive, even if there wasn't any work (which was rare)
- Olga always found some hours for me
- Wide variety of types of jobs
- Very flexible with flux schedules, artists, etc.
- Direct deposit and a helpful payroll staff
- Personalized attention to what you are looking for
- Very convenient for short-term jobs as well as long-term
- Options to move to permanent if you wish
- Olga always had encouragement and advice--I felt like I was being looked out for
- In general, a very friendly staff all around!
I was a temporary employee, working anywhere from 1-5 days a week. I had supplemental income, but I was able to keep working consistently. I finally decided I wanted a steady job, and Olga found a position that opened up and is the perfect fit for me.
- Not all jobs are high-paying (but in general there are more jobs)
Advice to Management
None--I only dealt with Olga, and she was fantastic
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forrest Staffing Solutions (New York, NY) in February 2017.
I contacted Olga Jackson via e-mail and she returned my correspondence right away. We set up an interview for the the following week. We sat down in a private room, and she asked me about what kind of work I was looking for. As I have a variety of experience, she tested me on my computer skills, as well as introduced me to her team, who all specialize in different kinds of work.
As soon as the interview and testing were over, I was hired, and given onboarding paperwork.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –