I have been working at Forum One full-time (More than 5 years)
- This is a company that cares about its clients and its employees.
- There is a rich history of "service" among Forum One's staff - and it translates to the projects we're so proud of.
- Work-life balance is outstanding.
- Opportunities for growth within the organization are real.
- Many staff telecommute - but the office locations (Alexandria, DC, Seattle) are the best.
- I couldn't ask to work with a better group of people!
Like any company experiencing growth... there are growing pains. But, the company is growing because our clients love us - and people want to work here!
Advice to Management
Heads up and full steam ahead!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forum One.
Very laid back experience. They fly you out and take you to lunch, where you discuss not only aspects of the job you're interviewing for, but also life in general. We discussed my previous positions, the DC area and all it had to offer. It was one of the most enjoyable interviews I'v had.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –