- New Territories, Hong Kong
- 4 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (2038)
- Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
- Electronics Manufacturing
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in TaipeiDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
Interview1. Online test first, testing professional skills and English ability.
2. Online interview, talking about the job description, team members, and why this job opportunity is open.
3. Negotiate the package and compensation structure.Interview
Introduce yourself and academic backgroundAnswer Question
See All 160 interviews
Foxconn Awards & Accolades
Popular Careers with Foxconn Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Foxconn Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...back work environment, good benefits including free health/dental and very generous holiday and personal time, the projects that you're assigned to can be very rewarding, work...
October 4, 2021
People Also Ask about Foxconn
Employees rate Foxconn 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 1,169 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 69% of employees would recommend working at Foxconn to a friend. This is based on 1,169 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
54% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Foxconn as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Foxconn.
59% of employees think that Foxconn has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.