Mission: FreeWheel, a Comcast Company, empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem with the technology, marketplaces, guidance, insights, and advocacy required to ensure marketers can achieve their advertising goals.
We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We power the technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal – results for marketers.
Our founders left executive positions with the world’s leading technology companies to build a media operations platform that’s transforming and unifying the premium video market. They also wanted to have more fun.
We are succeeding on all counts. That means we’re growing at high speed.
Independent thinkers who are also dedicated to the team, the FreeWheel atmosphere crackles with ideas. And hilarity. On any given day at the office, you may find a chili-cook-off, or employees walking around in full costume (we love a good theme day).
And because our business is rapidly expanding, there are many opportunities to develop and grow your career while working at FreeWheel.
When you’re competing for the best people, your benefits better be competitive. So while you can expect the basics (like medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans, etc.), you can also expect to be very pleasantly surprised by what FreeWheel has to offer. Here’s a preview of the benefits enjoyed by our US-based employees.
* Benefits availability and eligibility vary by region.
I have been working at FreeWheel full-time (More than a year)
- Comcast investment and business strategy is positioned to win in marketplace
- New leaders to take organization in a new direction
- Culture adjustment through org transformation and hiring new employees globally the last 18 months
- FreeWheel is a Comcast property. Be proud of it, continue promotions in market, with customers and the staff
- Change Management should be a core competency across entire organization. Business has gone through much transformation and will continue to achieve results
Advice to Management
- Increase communications for set goals/initiatives throughout year as that will benefit all
- Employees not onboard with company's direction, should get off the bus... Desire and ambition are not qualities that happen organically or is trained, be flexible on prior backgrounds and stringent on personality traits
- Continue taking risks with business investments; We are behind you and look forward to it!
I applied online. I interviewed at FreeWheel (New York, NY) in October 2018.
1. Call with the recruiter.
2. Online test of about 3 hours in Python.
3. Onsite interview with 4 rounds and final round with the VP of engineering.
The recruiter and all the interviewers were great and extremely friendly people
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –