- Interesting work with fresh and engaging assignments.
- Professional and positive office culture.
- Great opportunities for growth and exposure to new roles.
- Healthy work/life balance.
- The office's open floor plan might not be for everyone.
Advice to Management
- Develop career plans for employees.
- More middle management.
I applied online. I interviewed at Frontier Strategy Group in September 2016.
Recruiter rescheduled interview last minute, then to only be 10 min late to the rescheduled interview, and a 7 min call. Asked me a basic intro and if I had sales experience. Told me most of my questions I wanted to ask should be asked "next round" and gave very broad, vague responses to the ones I did ask. I've never felt a phone screen to be that much of a pulse-check before. But I'm glad they didn't call me back.