- Winter Park, FL
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 2 Locations
- Type: College / University
- Founded in 1979
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Colleges & Universities
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Full Sail University? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Full Sail University employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Full Sail University Video
Full Sail University Reviews
Full Sail University Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThey bring you back three times for an interview. It’s causal conversation but they get a bit iffy when discussing salary adjustments. You will work on weekends, and your hours may go long.Interview
What is your knowledge regarding the entertainment industry? Do you feel comfortable being on the phones? How do you feel about working on weekends?Answer Question
See All 79 interviews
Full Sail University Awards & Accolades
- Top 50 Best Undergraduate Game Design Programs, The Princeton Review, 2020
- 10 Most Elite Collegiate Esports Facilities 2020, eFuse, 2020
- Top 50 US Film Schools 2020, TheWrap, 2020
- I/ITSEC Iron Dev Competition 2020 – Most Innovative Solution Winner (Full Sail University shares title with AdventHealth University), I/ITSEC, 2020
- American Cancer Society | Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, 2020 Top Company Teams, 2020
Popular Careers with Full Sail University Job Seekers
Full Sail University FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Full Sail University Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Flexible schedule, relative autonomy, decent benefits, community partner, takes care of support departments like housekeeping, maintenance, and security that are usually forgotten....
October 17, 2022
People Also Ask about Full Sail University
Employees rate Full Sail University 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 813 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 77% of employees would recommend working at Full Sail University to a friend. This is based on 813 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
74% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Full Sail University as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Full Sail University.
74% of employees think that Full Sail University has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.