Mission: The mission of G&D Integrated is to partner with our customers to grow their business by creating industry-leading logistics solutions. We do this by bringing continuous improvement and lean logistics processes to the table to fully optimize logistics ...
I have been working at G&D Integrated full-time (More than a year)
1. Leadership gives you room to try things, take risks and even fail from time to time.
2. There are plenty of folks throughout the organization who are ready and willing to share their expertise with you and mentor you where you think you need improvement.
3. Great work life balance. My last employer would contact me at least a dozen times a day on my personal phone, and it wore on you pretty quickly. Here, when you are out of the office, people go out of their way to let you be, even if you tell them it's okay to contact you!
4. There might not be unlimited potential to move up, per second, but management will bend over backwards to give new challenges and projects to continuously improve your skills.
5. Great team vibe and folks get along pretty well in my facility!
The pay isn't quite at market rates, but I'll take being happy every day at work with a slight pay cut any day.
Advice to Management
Focus on the world of G&D beyond your immediate network. The executive team should make an appearance at every facility at least once a quarter. Also, focus on developing the people you have to be promotion ready.
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G&D Integrated (Morton, IL) in January 2017.
In recollection the man was kinda creepy. Sat with his hands between his legs staring with a blank expression. Ive had a few interviews in my lifetime but this guy just didnt seem right. He may have been on some type of medication or something i am unsure. I answered the questions he asked the best i could and gave as much detailed information about me. It appeared that this company was hurting for employees as i was basically given an offer of 3 jobs and the question "which one do you want". After reading reviews online it made sense later that the integrity of this contract company and its standards are extremly low caliber.