- Parsippany, NJ
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 26 Locations
- Type: Subsidiary or Business Segment
- Founded in 1886
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Consumer Product Manufacturing
Our values are the building blocks of everything we do. They’re the guiding principles that shape who we are: an inclusive, diverse, and culture-driven company that delivers on our promise to Empower, Evolve, Connect, and Inspire. Our commitment to nurturing a culture that promotes inclusion and diversity is reflected in our employee-led communities, where everyone is invited to live their core values. Asians Leading Together (ALT) Black Employees United in Leading Diversity (BUILD) Rainbow Alliance for Diversity (RAD) Supporting all Latinos with Unity and Diversity (SALUD) Women Inspiring Sustained Equity (WISE) Click below to learn more about our culture at GAF!
- Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TXDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at GAF (Dallas, TX)
InterviewOnline application first if you’re selected a recruiter will reach out. Followed by group interview with multiple people at ones. The have an assessment test that is timed so be aware of how long you take on doing the test.Interview
Why should I hire you?Answer Question
See All 127 interviews
GAF Awards & Accolades
- Women's Choice Award, Women's Choice, 2017
- 101 Best New Products (Monaco™ Lifetime Designer Shingles), Professional Builder and Professional Remodeler Publications, 2012
- Product Innovation Award, EverGuard Extreme TPO, 2011
- Best Product-Fireshield®, Buildings Magazine, 2011
- Innovation Award, Buildings Magazine, 2011
Popular Careers with GAF Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from GAF Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about GAF
Employees rate GAF 3.3 out of 5 stars based on 421 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 61% of employees would recommend working at GAF to a friend. This is based on 421 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
61% of job seekers rate their interview experience at GAF as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at GAF.
54% of employees think that GAF has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.