GEI Consultants Overview
- Woburn, MA
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- Company - Private
- Architectural & Engineering Services
- $100 to $500 million (USD)
What are your colleagues talking about?
GEI Consultants Reviews
"Accidently found a fantastic place to work!"
ProsAfter spending the first 15 years of my career working for a couple of the largest engineering companies, I stepped into a smaller/mid-sized engineering firm. Surprisingly, the bureaucracy, silos,
ConsI would love to be paid more, but who wouldn't.
GEI Consultants Photos+ Add Photo
GEI Consultants Interviews
Civil Engineer Intern InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThe scheduling process for the interview was simple but when the day of the interview came, the interviewer was not in the office. The office was actually empty the day off, and we needed to reschedule. Once I finally did the interview it went well, but declined the offer in the end.Interview
What do you want to get out of this internship?Answer Question
See All 32 interviews
GEI Consultants Awards & Accolades
- Risk Control Award of Merit, Presidio Insurance Ltd., 2018
- #102 on ENR Top 500 Design Firms, Engineering News-Record (ENR), 2017
- #122 on ENR Top 200 Environmental Firms, Engineering News-Record, 2017
- #94 on ENR Top 500 Design Firms, Engineering News-Record (ENR), 2016
- #19 on ENR's Top 20 Design Firms, Water Sector, Engineering News-Record (ENR), 2016
Popular Careers with GEI Consultants Job Seekers
GEI Consultants FAQ
All answers shown come directly from GEI Consultants Reviews and are not edited or altered.
What are perks and other benefits like at GEI Consultants?
...None benefits are great and good pay....
May 27, 2021
People Also Ask about GEI Consultants
To get a job at GEI Consultants, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at GEI Consultants and prepare for tough questions.